We are pleased to announce that we have activated the floor-by-floor lift access control system. Please use your access card to get to your floor.
If you have not applied for a lift access card yet, please do so as soon as possible. For the required documents for this application, please check this post.
In the meantime, you can check in with our security guards at Level 3 & 4 to have them enable the lift for you.
To all Amber Court Residents, we are proud to announce that the floor-by-floor access control system is fully operational. Please apply your personal lift access card today at the management office.
Please bring along with you the following documents:
- IC or relevant ID
- Strata Title
- Sale & Purchase Agreement
- Tenancy Agreement (if tenanted)
- Authorization letter from owner (if neither owner nor tenant)
- Passport sized photograph or photograph can be taken in the management office
- Maintenance Fees must be up to date
Please note that Lift Access Cards are strictly non-transferable.